The Berlin-based professional and personal development program for young Jewish adults.
• Intern at 2 high-profile companies y in Berlin and London
• Increase your hireability with a Business English certification
• Boost your business skills with practical courses
• Enlarge your network by meeting successful CEOs and managers
• Improve your relationships with soft skill courses
• Travel to multiple countries for unforgettable experiences
• Discover yourself through one-on-one coaching
• Create lasting friendships in a small group
• Connect to your roots through Jewish literacy and philosophy
• Learn how to implement Jewish values and mindfulness into your life
• Attend Jewish social events and expand your Jewish network
• Visit different communities and experience authentic, Jewish life
Making big decisions is tough. Our stimulating and varied program helps you discover your goals, strength, and interests so you make the right decisions, confidently.
The smartest people work every day to provide the best service and to make our clients happy
We work with every student to create a payment structure that works for them. Full year, all-inclusive price: 14,000€ (Price does not cover medical insurance and local transportation costs).
*Request an application for details.
Apply for the next Jacademy cohort here
Director of Education
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Rav Noam spent nine years studying in Yeshiva in Jerusalem where he received his rabbinical ordination. He uses his diverse passions and wide range of knowledge to bring various Jewish ideas and customs to life.
Director of Jacademy
After moving to Germany from Kiev as a teenager, Ita studied law in the Goethe University Frankfurt and Jewish studies in Jerusalem.
She then moved to Berlin to initiate and coordinate Jewish educational projects.
Ita developed the JAcademy program in order to share with others what she continues to strive for – professional development, personal growth, inspiration, and Jewish values.
Kalina was born in Bulgaria and has lived in several different countries. She holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Behavior and Development. Kalina works as Alumni Coordinator for The Ronald S. Lauder Foundation and coordinates programs designed to bring value to the graduates of JAcademy.